"Twitter Knows All" Thursday

Welcome to the first edition of  ' "Twitter Knows All" Thursday '.

Ten things that the Twitterverse has taught me this week are:

DRUMROLL PLEASE....

1. There are only one hundred and twenty-some odd days before Christmas. (I did NOT need to know this! Someone hold me...)

2. Today (8/18/2011) is National Soft Serve Ice Cream Day! (ROCK ON!!!!!!)

3. People have not learned the fact that no one wants to know that you just went to the bathroom. (Come on people!)

4. Some folks like to make me jealous and post pictures of their fancy dinners that they made at home.

5. "Life is like a box of chocolates..." (You can finish the rest.)

6. People will really reach out to help strangers with charities, donations, etc on Twitter and that makes my heart happy.

7. 140 characters IS enough characters to use for someone to complain about their in-laws. (For the record, I'm not talking about me!)

8. The Real Housewives of New Jersey is discussed more among the people that I am following more than the stock market crashing yet again. (This is not a bad thing!)

9. There are a TON of cupcake companies out there and they all make my mouth water with their tweeting... (DAMN THEM!)

10. People love coffee as much as I do!

What did Twitter teach you this week?

Are you following me on Twitter?  @InMomsWeTrust  Be sure to stop by and say 'Hello'!

No comments:

Post a Comment